When packing you want to pack as few as things as you can but get the most bang for.... your outfit. We have put together a list of must pack items for traveling and the ever so gorgeous fashion blogger, Mel Ronnie, shows us how to go from casual to classy with one of our must pack items.
1. A versatile coat: By versatile we mean it can do from day to night and possibly be more then just to keep you warm but also dry!
2. A pair of cute flats: Flats have made a real comeback the past couple of years and the best part about it is that they are super cute, so they can easily be dressed up, and they are not completely ruining your feet (like heels would).
3. A pair of jeans: Specifically distressed jeans because they are all the rage! Mel Ronnie shows us how AWESOME distressed jeans can look. They can be super causal during the day with a simple tee, but add some heels and a cute top and BAM! you are ready for a night out!
4. ONE pair of heels: because you never know what kind of event you might go to and heels, though not the best for travel, are sometimes a necessary item.
5. White Tee's: you should always have a white tee with you... it should be a travel rule. Why you ask? Because it goes with pants, shorts, can be dressed up, dressed down... just to name a few reasons.
6. A simple dress: T-shirt dresses are coming back into style in a big way this summer and we could not be more excited! They are SO comfy AND once again it is so easy to change simple accessories to make a completely new look wearing the same dress!
Do you have a must pack item when you travel? Let us know in the comments! For more awesome fashion and beauty tips from Mel Ronnie check out her Mel Ronnie blog!