- Traveling through Melbourne can be made easier by using various Apps. Here are a list of useful apps for getting around Paris:
- TramTracker: helps you navigate Melbourne's Trams.
- MyMarkets: visit Melbourne's coolest city markets, farmers markets, and fairs with the help of this app!
- PlayMelbourne: this app helps you find fun activities, sites to see, or places to grab a drink according to your location or your search requests.
- SilverTop: if you like traveling via Taxi this app lets you book a taxi.
- Uber: for those who like ride sharing!
- Spotcycle: find the bike share stations and more details on Melbourne Bike Share.
- TimeOut Melbourne: find out where the best nightlife is, hottest pubs and restaurants, as well as live music with this app!
- Queen Victoria Market Website- for information on business hours and store information.
- Tram: Melbourne's tram is an extensive network of light rail trams throughout the city and reaches to regional suburbs outside the city limits. Click here for maps, fares, times, and more.
- Train: Where the tram does not reach the PTV (public transportation Victoria) train travels to further destinations within the metropolitan area. Click here for more information on the PTV train system.
- Taxi: there are local taxis throughout the city but there is also Uber that operates in the city!
- Busses: There are also local busses that run through the city. Visit the PTV transportation site for more info!
- Bike: there bike stations in Melbourne, Docklands, South Melbourne and St Kilda where you can buy a day, week, or yearly pass to "barrow" a bike to ride around the city! Click here to find out more on Melbourne Bike Sharing!